- Ottogi Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") complies with the privacy protection regulations of relevant laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection Act and Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection (hereinafter referred to as "Information and Communication Network Act"), and doing its best to protect the rights and interests of users by establishing privacy processing policies based on relevant laws and regulations.
- 1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- 2. Personal information items to be collected and collection methods
- 3. Period of retention and use of personal information
1. Purpose of Collection and use of Personal information
The Company shall use the collected personal information only for the purpose of verifying identity and quickly responding to the customers according to the type of customer service in consulting for Customer Comments. In the event that the use purpose changes, the Company shall take the necessary measures, such as obtaining separate consent, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
2. Personal information items to be collected and collection methods
The Company's website (www.ottogi.co.kr) can be accessed freely without any separate personal information registration process. However, the following services collect minimum personal information in order to provide improved quality services.
- Required Items
- name, email, contact information
- Optional Item
- Required/Optional Item Purpose
- Identity verification, response according to customer type
- Automatically Gathered Data
- history(access log), access IP
- Automatically Gathered Data Purpose
- Automatic collection
- When implementing an online event, items to be collected, the purpose of collection, and the retention period on collected items, such as name, contact information, and address, in accordance with the type of events, are separately notified to obtain consent from the user.
- The Company prepares a procedure in which a customer can click the ⌜Agree⌟ button to consent to the collection and use of personal information when entering their name, email, contact information, and address, and the customer shall be deemed to consent to collect personal information upon clicking on the ⌜Agree⌟ button.
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
(1) In principle, the Company shall destroy the personal information without delay once the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. However, in the event that retention of personal information is necessary in accordance with the provision of laws such as the Commercial Act or the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the customer's personal information may be stored as follows. In this case, the personal information shall be managed only for storage purposes.
- Records on contractor or subscription withdrawal, etc.: 5 years
- Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years
- Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
(2) The Company destroys personal information through the following methods to prevent damage from leakage of members' personal information
- Personal information printed on paper: shredded with a shredder or incinerated
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files: deleted using technical methods that render the records unrecoverable.
4. Duty of Notice
In the event of addition, deletion, or changes in the content in accordance with the change of laws, policies, or security technologies, it shall be notified through the website at least seven (7) days in advance.