|Required||name, e-mail, personal contact||Personal identification, Response to requests of factory tour or type of customer comment|
|Service records, sign-in log, sign-in IP information||Sign-in frequency analysis|
- For occasional online events, the Company separately notifies and attains users’ consent to the items, purpose of use, and time of possession for collected personal information including name, personal contact and e-mail account, according to each type of event.
- The Company facilitates a separate device to allow the user to consent on the collection and use of personal information when the user enters his/her personal information including name, e-mail, personal contact, and address, where if, and only if the user selects the [I agree] button, the Company deems that such user provided his/her consent to the collection and use of his/her personal information.
The personal information collected by the Company will be used only for the purposes of factory tour applications or personal identification and prompt response according to customer service type of customer comments. Whenever the purpose of use may change time to time, the Company shall undergo a separate procedure to attain users’ consent pursuant to applicable laws and regualtions.
1) The company shall use the collected personal information within, and only within the scope the Company has notified, and in any case, shall not use collected personal information exceeding such scope, nor disclose any personal information to a third party.
2) To provide a better service, the Company may disclose personal information to an affiliate of the Company, provided that the Company undergoes a dedicated procedure to individually notify each user of the tradename of the affiliate receiving user personal information, items, purpose of use, and time of possession for collected personal information and attain users’ consent. In any case, the Company shall not disclose any personal information of a user who does not agree to such disclosure.
3) In principle, the Company does not entrust the management of personal information to a third party. However, in the case where the Company elects to entrust the management of personal information to a third party, the Company shall notify users in detail of the name of entrusted company, and purpose of entrustment.
(1) The Company shall destroy any/all personal information immediately upon the purpose of collection, or purpose of disclosure is fulfilled. Provided that, however in the event where the Company is required to retain users’ personal information pursuant to laws or regulations including the ACT ON THE CONSUMER PROTECTION IN ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, ETC. the Company may retain users’ personal information, with and only with the purpose of retention, as follows:
(2) The Company shall destroy personal information when deemed required to prevent any damage from disclosure of users’ personal information.
The Company implements the following technical and administrative means to maintain the integrity and security of personal information throughout its handling and prevent any robbery, loss, leak, forgery or deterioration of any personal information:
To provide a flawless and advanced service to customers, the Company may entrust the management of personal information to a limited extent. The trustee currently entrusted for the management of personal information is listed below. Any/all requirements prescribed by applicable laws and regulations for the security of personal information under an entrustment are prescribed in the [Entrustment Agreement].
|Trustee||Scope of Entrustment|
|JongbuCNS Co., Ltd.||Website and System administration|
In the event where a user requests for correction of his/her personal information, the use and/or disclosure of the personal information of such user shall be suspended until the requested correction is completed. If an incorrect personal information has been disclosed to a third party, such correction shall be informed to such third party immediately upon completion of correction to allow such third party to correct its records. Any personal information terminated or destroyed pursuant to the request of a user and/or his/her legal representative shall be handled according to “Period of time during which the personal information is possessed and used, and the destruction of the personal information” and shall not be accessed and/or used with other purposes.
(1) Any type of customer opinion is important to the Company, and the Company shall, at all times, regardless to the nature of opinion, provide the Company’s most possibly honest response. The Company operates a Customer Center for flawless communication with customers as below:
＊Tel: +82 1544 6029 (Weekdays Only : 08:30 ~ 17:30)
(2) Any other concerns and/or issues related to personal information may be addressed to Korea Internet & Security Agency’s 118 Center for Cyber Difficulties, the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office’s Internet Criminal Investigation Center, or the Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau.
|118 Center for Cyber Difficulties,Korea Internet & Security Agency||1336||http://privacy.kisa.or.kr/kor/main.jsp|
|Internet Criminal Investigation Center,Supreme Prosecutors; Office||02-3480-3600||http://www.spo.go.kr/|
|Cyber Bureau,Korean National Police Agency||182||http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr/index.do|
The Company continues its efforts to allow customers to use quality information in a safe manner. In any/all case where an incident violating the matters disclosed to customers related to personal information protection occurs, the manager responsible for protection of personal information shall be held fully accountable for such violation. Provided that, however, the Company shall not be liable for any/all damage to information or disputes arising out of postings made by customers if and only if, the Company has performed requisite technical reinforcement and such damage or disputes are caused by the natural risk of a network such as hacking. The managers responsible for protection of personal information are listed below, and any/all inquiry related to personal information are answered in a prompt manner.
|Personal Information Manager||Personal Information Officer|
|Name||KANG Guman||KIM Seungbeom|
|Department||Public Relations||Public Relations|
|Title||Public Relations Manager||Section Chief|
|Tel||+82 (0)2 2010-0715||+82 (0)2 2010-0716|
|Fax||+82 (0)2 2010-0799||+82 (0)2 2010-0799|
Any addition, deletion, or amendment to the content of this policy according to change of law and regulations, policy and/or security technology shall be notified on the website no later than 7 days prior to the enforcement of such addition, deletion or amendment.